Looking for strains like this

TalKamar68

420 Member
I don't have tons of experience with the ability to choose a specific strain of cannabis. I've always just smoked whatever was available where I lived. But now with all the states allowing recreational use and almost all states recently having medical legal, I'm going to be able to choose almost anything I want! In my state and even neighboring states as well!

In general I do know I usually like Sativa's or Sativa hybrids more than Indica's, but not exclusively. I do enjoy aspects of Indica's as well. Basically what I'm looking for is suggestions for strains that are very well known to produce the following affect: a strong sense of euphoria and calm happiness for hours or days after smoking or vaping. I almost don't even care what it's affects are while smoking/vaping it. All I'm looking for are strains that produce that extremely beautiful calm, serene, euphoric feeling for hours or days after smoking/vaping it.

I remember back in college, my super stoner friend got me really stoned on some crazy strong stuff. His dealer brought over some crazy looking cannabis that looked like it had red hairs all in it, and said it was Jamaican! Whether that is true or not is irrelevant haha. The point is, off of just two big bong rips, the stuff got me super stoned and staring at the wall for like 2 hrs not able to move! It was intense. But then once the initial high started to come down a bit, and I could move around, I had the most incredible sense of peace, calm, serenity, and like the sun was right over my shoulder all the time and kept me in SUCH a good mood for the rest of the day and even a few days later! It was the most amazing experience I've ever had!

So I'm looking for suggestions on strains that produce that kind of after affect. I'd prefer it to be a Sativa or Sativa hybrid, but it isn't that important. Thanks

I’ve been enjoying Sweet Thai in my growing rotation for a few years now.
It’s a 70% sativa/30% Indica strain. Seems to have the qualities you seek.
Very stoney yet energetic with the longer lasting effects you described, but maybe not for days after.
Everyone’s different in how various strains effect them ya know!
It may not have mind blowing THC levels, but is a personal favorite of mine.
Sweet is the breeder.

A4A6A388-DD53-4139-90E7-A5C05B36B82E.jpeg

5CCD0901-6348-401F-9EC1-E568B5D5CADD.jpeg

8F16BD79-BD52-4DB5-B055-C4FF198ACB37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom