Lower leaves turning yellow?

typhlosion

Hey my plant is about 3 weeks old and I transplanted it to a 5 gallon bucket the other day and I'm now noticing the lowest leaves are turning yellow. Not really sure what would be causing it but I have not tested the ph of my soil or water. I watered it quite a bit when I transplanted it but the rest of the plant seems to still be growing and is still green. I'm just wondering if I should be concerned about it? And what I should maybe do to correct it?
Would add a picture but I'm not sure how to on my phone
Thanks in advance.

Thanks lol,
So here it is.
IMAG003926.jpg

Check the ph of runoff and water+feed, get a cheep color set. If ph is your concern that will help for a $ spent. Could be the soil ... lack of nutrients ... could be many things I guess.
You could use a ph perfect fert...

Add Nitrogen/ cal mag ph at 6.6 and test your run off ph. I use kelp when I water. Plants are thriving. Also make sure you have good drainage all throughout the bucket

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Using some random potting soil that has fert in it..haven't used any food yet, the water I've been using has a ph of 7-8, maybe my drainage isn't very good I just drilled a few holes in the bottom. I also have no idea how much to water the thing. Haven't tested runoff yet.

Back
Top Bottom