LST

Joshyboyy

So my second time lst my other one which is tiny Is not the best. I’m running a 600watt led organic grow. I would like to no how long I should leave it befor retieing, weather or not it looks okay just some advice really. Also some other pics to keep people happy. FYI te strains are ak and critical soma ( which took me three try’s to grow).
5990A144-BA82-4656-9F27-E43B6D6F2CE8.jpeg
DA586E32-56A3-4611-AF6C-8B63AF366CC9.jpeg
44C312DC-750F-4C77-96AB-4783FF99DD44.jpeg
D25E7C1A-306A-4F4D-A9A0-02DADD58569F.jpeg
27B31745-5189-4CCF-865D-65909D8F4760.jpeg

What like this it is an auto too but it’s in week one of veg so all good. I also recently tried drink and curing my last harvest dident go so well dident smell great but when I grinded it down it smelt lovely.
820F718D-3549-48F0-B5D5-4B38B5A714D8.jpeg

Drinking and curing? It'll smell like hay for the first few days in the cure but the longer you cure it the more the smell comes out. Once you get your rh to 65-70% just burp them few times a day for a few mins and in a couple of weeks that good smell you get grinding it will be all you smell from them!

With autos try not to stress them out too much cause they're more sensitive I made the mistake of trying to train my auto too much and it just stunted the plant.

Drinking and curing? It'll smell like hay for the first few days in the cure but the longer you cure it the more the smell comes out. Once you get your rh to 65-70% just burp them few times a day for a few mins and in a couple of weeks that good smell you get grinding it will be all you smell from them!

With autos try not to stress them out too much cause they're more sensitive I made the mistake of trying to train my auto too much and it just stunted the plant.
Yeah I don’t no what the drinking about aha so do u think I may have gone far with what I’ve done. And it was werid I got a huge guard jar 1l with a 65% humidity pack I only had ten grams and it was 100rh

Yeah that's waaaay too wet! You could get mold on your flowers like that if you leave in jar with that high the best thing you should do is get shoe box or something and dump it in and let it dry by the air until crispy and then put in jar within 12 hours the moisture inside will be pulled out and remositen the bud do this until the rh is around 70% then after just open jars to breath few times a day until it stays at 62% rh after that you then can put the humidity packs in to keep freshness. You CANNOT cure using the packs won't work. After all said is done your buds should smell a lot better and much smoother smoke.

Back
Top Bottom