Main Cola with no trichomes

Florushingflowers

So I'm growing white widow x power plant (Autoflower)
600w hps.
Currently on day 58 from sprout.

I'm just curious if anyone on here has any suggestions as to why every single branch is covered in trichs yet my main cola has close to zero all the way down to the bottom?

It's the tallest shoot hence closest to the light which supposedly should increase the trichome production with light intensity. Yet the only one with no production. I have another girl beside her just as high but directly under the light and has produced trichomes just fine and I may also add there are no signs from heat stress.

20210625_093217.jpg

20210625_092701.jpg

Here is a comparison from the same plant

20210625_092423.jpg

20210625_092415.jpg

20210625_092701.jpg
Good morning @Florushingflowers hope you are well.
Great garden my friend.
The cola in question looks like its constantly throwing pistols and growing for you. But it has some trics.
Like its constantly foxtailing and building.
Main cola domination and lots of light energy to grow.
Looks fantastic I would not be concerned.
Bill

Good morning @Florushingflowers hope you are well.
Great garden my friend.
The cola in question looks like its constantly throwing pistols and growing for you. But it has some trics.
Like its constantly foxtailing and building.
Main cola domination and lots of light energy to grow.
Looks fantastic I would not be concerned.
Bill
Thanks for the response Bill. And Thankyou!
It's definitely constantly growing its just a shame the biggest cola in the tent could potentially be least potent. Still a while off yet so time will tell I guess. again, thanks for the kind words

Looks like she is putting more work into pistols than trichomes on your main cola, bet good money she turns out to be a monster.
Definitely seems so, I think so too. It's a shame though, this cola took over as the main since I literally snapped off the mother shoot 2 weeks into flower! Lucky she didn't herm on me. Great journal by the way, I'll be tagging along for sure

More than welcome my friend.
Definitely seems so, I think so too. It's a shame though, this cola took over as the main since I literally snapped off the mother shoot 2 weeks into flower! Lucky she didn't herm on me. Great journal by the way, I'll be tagging along for sure

Back
Top Bottom