Male or female? or still too early to tell?

IOWNMLB

IMG_20120610_122051.jpg

Just wondering if this is a male/female.

I noticed an image posted on this site where the pistola's come out of a cone shaped thing while the males show multiple balls. Image found below. The inner things that look like balls/flowers are the Stipules... (in my image) so ignore those... the camera i used didn't pick them up well.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Marijuana-sexing-female-male-1.gif

Would you guys be able to help me out here?

Thanks.

looks like female but i would wait a lil longer to b sure. yes you r correct males will show "balls" and youll know when em when you see em. females just have what looks like a hair sticking out kinda what youve got going on. i would wait just a bit longer and try to get a better pic up. lots a people here know what to look for and r willing to help:) good luck

thanks for the reply. this gives me some comfort. She's only 10 weeks old and her other two siblings died when I transferred them to a larger pot. (when I was moving them the dirt pulled a great chunk out of their roots and they never recovered. :( ) This is the only survivor and it would extremely stink if its a male.

but your reply does give me some comfort and ill update an image or two in a few days so you guys can confirm it for me.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom