Massachusetts Dispensary Pricing

I just received my card and I am confused about the dispensaries in Mass. I would like to post a few questions and hope for the kind sharing of expertise and experience:
  • Pricing - What are the prices for mmj?
  • Dispensaries won't tell you pricing.
  • Are ALL dispensaries a crazy $350 per oz? Any variances
  • How does one shop?

Cost seems ultra high for mmj in Massachusetts. Finances are an issur.

So I came across this website that goes into vaping. One thing about concentrates, wax, oil they all talk about how it is made. Either with C02 or with alcohol. I'm new to this also. But from what I have been reading it is best if your going to do any kind of concentrates to do them with a alcohol base method. I know this isn't the greatest explanation but it's pretty good: Weed Vaporizers - Benefits and Types of Vaporizers and I'm sure others will have there own opinion. Just what I've been reading.

I'm not a doctor, but someone who used mmj and know lots of others who do where I live in Colorado.
* I vape exclusively and I never smoked cigarettes(thank G-D). Vaping is great and exceedingly kind to the body.
* Understand the side effects of every pharmaceutical that one is given.
* There are edibles, creams, etc. I have seen amazing things with other mmj people able to give up their addictive pain killers, medication for nausea, stomach ailments, etc.
* MMJ is particularly effective to counter negative side effects of kemo.
* My opinion, the only danger about vaping is any potential legal issues that might be there in using mmj.

If you want any thoughts about vapes that I use or vape products, let me know. I don't want to appear to be advertising any makes of vaporizers.

Jt

Check out the dispensary pricing spreadsheet linked in the first post. You can also find it at the Boston Tree Party. in the sidebar.

Call the dispensaries. They will give prices over the phone and some of them include prices in their emails to registered patients.

$350 is about average. Lowest is $325 I think unless you buy in bulk.

Just walk in and buy what you want. All the dispensaries have staff who are very helpful.

If you go to NETA for the first time let me know when so I can join you and get the referral bonus.

Back
Top Bottom