Me a bud and my Bob Marley Tribute wall

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
herinov7a.jpg
Hey heres a picture of me a huge nug,(which weighed almost 15 1/2gr) against my Bob Marley tribute wall.
jointnyeve.jpg
enjoy!!!!!! :bong: I added this picture of the bud resting in my hand. Wish I had a close up shot of the bud.

that looks like a nice chunk of a brick! was it good? keep on keeping on......

yeah that bud is huge. i like the bob marley wall thats cool man. also have a bob tribute but its only a small oil painting on velvet, it looks cool tho.

Nice bud, you should really just take a bite out of it some time though, just a one hitter bowl and just savor it in your mouth. MMMMM ,you will find a enhanced appreciation for your bud.
AND I LOVE THE MARLEY WALL , I HAVE MY OWN COLLECTION OF BLACK AND WHITES . jAMMIN :Rasta:

dude, please dont take this the wrong way..but are u really paralyzed?? no disrespect just curios because i noticed the red thing on your neck

B*MoN3Y said:
dude, please dont take this the wrong way..but are u really paralyzed?? no disrespect just curios because i noticed the red thing on your neck
yeah I really am paralysed, the red cap on my neck is for my trachea, as well as being paralysed in the car accident I suffered collapsed lungs and a crushed diaphragm so I barely have a strong cough, in case I have respiratory problems they can get to my lungs quickly, but it doesn't affect my voice or how much I can inhale or smoke on a daily basis.

ive only ever seen a nug like that once before when me and a friend bought a half ounce of dank and when the guy gave it to us it was just one big 15gram bud........ one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen - we almost didnt want to break it up because it was so lovely but ya know.......

enjoy the smoke man!!

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
yeah I really am paralysed, the red cap on my neck is for my trachea, as well as being paralysed in the car accident I suffered collapsed lungs and a crushed diaphragm so I barely have a strong cough, in case I have respiratory problems they can get to my lungs quickly, but it doesn't affect my voice or how much I can inhale or smoke on a daily basis.
ouch dude, car accidents are not fun. But at least your still with us, and still smokin..lol :smokin:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:

My uncle got paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident.

Back
Top Bottom