me and my bud.

Diehard101

hello potists of the world, my seeds are in today, i have my tent and lights for the veg. and i really cant wait but i suppose i will have too, huh....I hope that this will be a enlightening experience...my parents grew out door plants in spain with seeds that i got in my pot...my mom kept them in the dark for over two years and some of them were well over a 4 years old by the time they got them into pots...It was not perfect and they got the occasional male..but they love it and thats what counts....so i thought after the last time i was ripped off, i have had enough i gotta grow my own......me and my bud.....I have a very good friend who has helped give me the best start i could have wished for...he is here and some of you will know him....Thanx bud..and i`ll see you soon

Welcome to the community!

Do you plan on staring a grow journal with us?

not only am i new at growing i am also new with the interwebby thing..lol...I have a friend and my daughter has promised to help me learn how to post links and pic`c..so here`s hoping...if my older brain cant handle the info I`ll see my friend and do it throgh his pc.

Not too sure whether to post a journal as time as well as space is limited.
Any how, creamm and i are friends just in case anyone thought i was a little harsh.
my three powerplants are in and growing.
I have a handfull of mixed seed which will be going in today.

What ever happens between now and then, i will be putting them on a 12/12 next saturday, we intend to minimise all aspects of this grow..wish us luck lads...lasses

High and welcome to the 420 community! Good luck with your grow.

:rollit:

High and welcome to the 420 community! Good luck with your grow.

:rollit:

why thank you kitty....bay area..lucky lil devil.......central England dont quite compare but we do have the Cotswolds..lol

Creamm and i decided to go 12/12 from yesterday and i`m not putting the bag seed in untill i get this one growin...i have only a little space so we are going to try and train one or two.....i have 3 in but i might have to lose one...still its gotta be worth a shot huh?

let the cats love the dogs..i say. :peace:

Nothin' to it.
I got total confidence in Ya' :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol...this has been the most exciting 8 days of my life so far....Creamm is helping out a lot....my dad grows his in Spain....his plant this year was 7 foot tall...7 foot..lol..he reckons he got close to 90 grams off of it....today at this point i would accept a gram of my own bud.

whats the point of this..lol...i will do one but you are gonna have to come down and take some pics...until i find the battery charger for mine.

Back
Top Bottom