Medical Marijuana Farmer

wickrdiazo420

420 Member
Why is Cannabis still considered illegal in so many parts of Australia and the world at large even with the everyday scientific proofs of it's benefits to us ?.
Why do we keep criminalizing cannabis by behaving like its a drug even though we know all substances on this planet are drugs including water. I grow and farm Marijuana and have done lots of studies as far as this plant is concerned
What happens when you allow a none Cannabis user or patient into a cannabis discussion forum ?

This post is not for kids and government sponsored critics who aim at putting an end to this plant by limiting consumers and patients from their energy source, it's for people who see cannabis for what it is and nothing more than that which is ( a Plant).

When u get a non cannabis user in a discussion they have been brain washed by the mantra of the war on drugs ,yet these same people iin my world are regular consumers of alcohol and are blind to its serious effects on society, I now live in a country where it is legal and those who used to argue are not as bad but still criticize the use of the plant

Back
Top Bottom