Medical patient needs legal help

billyblunts

Whatup,

I am in dire need of legal advice. i am a medical patient in norcal, recently was raided by a narcotics task force. 4 of my friends also had their grows raided, all of us were under limits for our county, they are currently pursuing charges of cultivation with intent to distribute, because we associate with "clubs" and we all knew each other. i need someone that has dealt with this before.

:grinjoint: Keep BillyBlunts Blazing :grinjoint:

Hey, i know this isnt answering your question, but from whereabout in NorCal are you from? And how in god's name did they know you were growing?

Sonoma County just changed their law. Limit is 25 plants, no loner 100 plants. Were these State or Federal officers? First I'd wait and see if the District Attorney is even going to pursue the case. They may be testing the waters.. for what I don't have the faintest.

Is there an election in the near future? Perhaps they are using you guys as an example that Somoma County is tired of being a hot bed for "medical marijuana growers".. perhaps you guys pushed the powers to be just a little too far. It sounds way too political to me, best you get an attorney, an attorney that likes to be in the papers cause he will be..

RE: Upcoming Supreme Court MMJ Decision .."she predicted that if the decision were to favor federal enforcement of a marijuana ban, enforcement would vary locally."

"If local agencies say they're not going to put any funding into it and they make it a lower priority, the federal government will come in occasionally to make raids, but they won't have the presence to really enforce it," DuVivier said.

Perhaps Sonoma County local agencies are letting locals know what their enforcement policies will be.

OK, the above paragraghs :jerkit: were totaly useless, try these guys. They're always looking for a good cause to support. They can point you in the right direction. Good luck. :peace:

Americans for Safe access
toll-free (888) 929-4367
info@safeaccessnow.org

Back
Top Bottom