Melon Gum Grow Journal

CottonMouthJo

Hello Forum...

This is my first grow and first forum of this kind, so I will tell you a little about myself and my goals with deciding to grow.

I am 30 years old and have been working at the same job for about 15 years. I ended up getting hurt at work a little over a year ago, back injury. I got back surgery last month and needed something to keep me busy while I was out. I watched a marijuana documentary that made me decide, I was going to grow a couple plants!

I originally ordered seeds from Original Sensible Seeds in which were intercepted at customs in Spain, fortunately a buddy of mine had a couple Dr. Underground Melon Gum seeds, in which he gave me.

They are currently 5 day seedlings under fluorescents, I know not the greatest but being out of work has hurt the income so they were within the budget. Right now I have them on 24/0 light schedule until day 10 when I will change it to 18/6. I made a grow tent out of that double sided reflective plastic.

I thought that by growing it would just be a nice hobby, but then thought, well what about the outcome... The bud! It then came to mind that I could use it medically for the pain and try to get the hell of all the narcotics that I am on and have been on for over a year! So my hobby is going to beneficial in many ways. I have not smoked in a very long time, and I am very excited to see what benefits come from it.

Has anyone grown Melon Gum before?

The picture attached is from yesterday. It is a 4 day seedling, and from what I know, is looking pretty good so far!

Day_420.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom