Migraines

ee99ee

Anyone get migrains or stress headaches? I've found that weed really gets rid of them, fast.

I was going to stop smoking, but yesterday I had a REALLY painful stress headache and just decided to smoke again. After about 20 min, no more headache for me.

-ee99ee

I get really bad migrains. To the point of completely losing my vision. I mean, I live in an apartment building and when I have my mirgrains everyone knows. Migrain medications don't help at all. They might bring my vision back but they do little to nothing about the pain. You know how people say it feels like a heard of elephants is running in your head? Yeah I've had that. I've had worse. Imagine World War II in your head. Yes, that's me. It's so bad that I involentarily scream and whimper. Light hurts, movement hurts. I end up on my knees and elbows, rocking back and forth and screaming into a pillow.

TokinPunkGurl said:
Sex gets rid of migrains/headachs too.

That, other then weed and sleep are the only things that get rid of them. Sex though doesn't completely get rid of it. Just makes it more managable for me. It turns a migrain into a pretty painful headache. At that point I just colapse and sleep until it's just the dull reminder of a headache.

Migrains run in my family. My mom said she had them until she was in her late 20's. She said they also weren't so bad after she had her first kid. I believe that migrains that run in my family are chemical imballences and that is why both sex and weed seem to help them.

If I knew I could get perscribed medicinal marijuana for them, I would deffinetely be going after that. Unfortunately, they hardly ever, if at all perscribe Marijuana for mirgrains since there are several other perscribe-able migrain medications out there.

I used to get bad headaches everyday in junior high. Eventually, they gave me this prescription pill that I had to take everyday and got rid of them. I don't take that shit anymore, and haven't for years, but I still get headaches sometimes. Not like I used to though. Now I can fix them with Excedrin Migrain. I suggest all you who are having these migrains, get some of this shit.

420dentist said:
I used to get bad headaches everyday in junior high. Eventually, they gave me this prescription pill that I had to take everyday and got rid of them. I don't take that shit anymore, and haven't for years, but I still get headaches sometimes. Not like I used to though. Now I can fix them with Excedrin Migrain. I suggest all you who are having these migrains, get some of this shit.

Excedrin Migrain nor the tension headache medicines work for me. I've tried all over the counter migrain and headache medications. A friend of mine is perscribed medicine for her headaches and she gave me some and even that didn't help much. It is also one of the highest recommended migrain medicines you can get today.

Weeble said:
I get really bad migrains. To the point of completely losing my vision. I mean, I live in an apartment building and when I have my mirgrains everyone knows. Migrain medications don't help at all. They might bring my vision back but they do little to nothing about the pain. You know how people say it feels like a heard of elephants is running in your head? Yeah I've had that. I've had worse. Imagine World War II in your head. Yes, that's me. It's so bad that I involentarily scream and whimper. Light hurts, movement hurts. I end up on my knees and elbows, rocking back and forth and screaming into a pillow.

wow...thats terrible...

Back
Top Bottom