Mini Greenhouse For Plants

Infinte Love

Hi,
Every year I get pollinated by wild male plants in the vicinity of my grow are. The pollination isn't very bad but it's enough to subtract flavor and terps from my plants. Does anyone have any thoughts on a DIY greenhouse for plants to protect against this pollen? I'm thinking about starting my plants late to keep them smaller so that they can fit under a homemade greenhouse.

I'm brainstorming ideas to construct this greenhouse.

In addition, this is not a legal grow. Only God can judge me.

If there's a lot of pollen flying around, it's not gonna change a lot unless you install a hepi filter in your greenhouse.

Easiest way is to put some reebar in the ground and hoop some pvc over and cover with plastic film. Or you could always go on ebay or amazon and buy a small greenhouse for cheap. I even saw a neat idea where someone used pinestraw bales with windows placed on top. Some people have even used large trash cans and placed a single plant in each that way they can cover them when they want to. The metal cans reflect the light around inside. I'm not sure of the effectiveness of any of this but do some research and come up with what is best for you.

Back
Top Bottom