MMJ and Bi Polar

Chobble

I know theres another thread about this. I have had a hell of a time getting a MMJ card for my Bi-Polar Disorder. Is there anyone you guys would advise sending me to in the Bay area who will help me out? I dont know if Marijuana is widly accepted for depression/Bi-Polar but all I know is, my life is a lot better when I smoke and when I dont. I get sad, dark places. Where I think about suicide ect. Honestly when I was 17 it took my family till I was 18 to find a shrink who would see me. Im still not on meds.

Please guys, Anything will help me. Im in a very desperate spot.

Unfortunately, while I use/used Cannabis to get off Zoloft and Xanax, the Doc's recommendation is based on pain relief for chronic knee, elbow, and shoulder issues (past accidents). These are easily documented problems that I can see a physical therapist to substantiate and maintain my CA215/420.

It's not like I'm faking physical pain - it's just the main symptom I'm treating is the depression/anxiety. The pain is tolerable, my mental state and what the pills did to me/my life was not.

Good luck to ya!!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom