More on Magical Butter

I tried your "way" Daelun and MB called my bluff!!They offered me a refund,twice!They were very apologetic and repeated the fact that some parts are delayed.They sent me two emails and one was from the CEO and he said in the email it will be another week.I'll give MB more time.It's not like I have a choice if I want a warranty.:surrender:

I tried your "way" Daelun and MB called my bluff!!They offered me a refund,twice!They were very apologetic and repeated the fact that some parts are delayed.They sent me two emails and one was from the CEO and he said in the email it will be another week.I'll give MB more time.It's not like I have a choice if I want a warranty.:surrender:

Wow, I am so sorry guys. This company has a ton of positive reviews on their product and their customer service. They seem to run a lot of contests where they give units away, so it seems that they are creating a demand that they are not able to handle. Especially with the MB3 coming out that can make THC ice cream. I am willing to bet that they are bumping people in the hopes that they can sell them a $300 MB3 in December, or that they simply stopped ordering the old parts and then got an influx of orders that they cannot meet. In that case they should have stopped offering them.

Either way, this is a stark contrast to the expectation that I helped to foster so my apologies.

Those are OUTSTANDING looking ginger snaps Doc! Totally on your page Doc! Make it stout for medically purposes and eat less. I'm holding out for the Magical Butter Machine 111. Got the 11 new in the box, but now I'm thinking how much I love ginger snaps:)

Nice article Doc! TY

If you want there are plenty of people who'd buy yours 420 Motoco!!December is a LONG time from now,and what makes you think MB will be on time for the MB3?:).
I'm not so sure I'd pay another $125 for an ice cream maker!!Sounds like a bad idea and the taste:hmmmm:
I'll just be happy when they get around to my order.If and when MB3 comes out MB might offer us owners of MB2
a chance to upgrade like they did with MB1 owners to become MB2 owners.Chopper Ray

I don't know if it will be on time Bro! I already have equipment to make my concentrated oil. The Magical Butter Machine 11 did not meet my requirements to make the concentrate (no quick rinse) and I'm not leaving my high end bud sitting in solvent for an hour or so. I got the MBM 11 for my friend with Parkinson's so he could easily make it himself. Excellent Idea though, perhaps I could donate it to 420 Magazine and they could select someone to give it to. I would be happy to give it to someone with health issues but we have a 'no contact' rule into effect. So I will check it out. I love the taste, lol. At least on the concentrated oil. I know its working.

Thanks for the idea Chopperray, so much going on in the concentrates right now I honestly didn't think of giving it to someone until you mentioned it. In fact if its possible through the higher ups. I'll ship it to them and they could ship it to you. I'll do my best.

If you want there are plenty of people who'd buy yours 420 Motoco!!December is a LONG time from now,and what makes you think MB will be on time for the MB3?.
I'm not so sure I'd pay another $125 for an ice cream maker!!Sounds like a bad idea and the taste
I'll just be happy when they get around to my order.If and when MB3 comes out MB might offer us owners of MB2
a chance to upgrade like they did with MB1 owners to become MB2 owners.Chopper Ray

Back
Top Bottom