Multi-Strain Grow - 1st time - Need HELP!

Sauzaphobia

Medium: 5 Gallon Pots with Lakeland Mills

Pre Flower: Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow Veg 3-2-4

Post Flower: Soul Synthetics Bloom 1.5-4.5-3

Room Size: 8.5 x 14.5

Lighting: 3 x 1K HPS

Water: pH is always balanced. No hard water issues (or the like)

Issue: Multiple strains I have never grown. Wondering if anyone can help me (either by experience) or by helping me in locating detailed information on the web (I seem to be having a hard time...)

I will list the strains. I will put genetic information next to them as that might help - Some of the strains I have been successful with, but will list so that if anyone here has experience with them, maybe they can give me tips, and help expand my knowledge of them - And by successful I mean brought to harvest without issue and had a product myself and others were very happy with.

The kind of information I am looking for: Stretch amount (which ones double, which ones don't, and which ones more than double?), flowering time, PPM (using the above listed that I am currently using - as well as suggestions to add), suggestions in general, and any information you have as to cultivating the plant in general (things someone might not know about it or should know about it):

Sour Diesel (successful)
Chemdawg (successful)
OG Kush (successful)
Head-Band (successful)
Blue Dream (successful)
Skywalker OG - CC (successful)

G-13
It is what it is...

Blackberry Kush (Help!)
Blackberry x Bubba Kush

Tangerine Dream (help!)
G-13 x Neville's A5 Haze

Skunk #1 (Help!)
Afghani x Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold

Pink Panther (Help!)
Afghani Kush x ?

Purple Elephant (Help!)
Hash Plant x Purple Urkle x Sour Diesel

BC God Bud (Help!)
God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk

Pit Bull (Help!)
P-91 x G-13 x Bull Rider

Northern Lights #5 (Help!)
Highland Thai x Landrace Afghan

Red Cherry Berry
Skunk #1 x California Indica

God's Gift
GDP x OG Kush

Strawberry Cough (Help!)
Strawberry fields x Haze

Blue Cheese
Blueberry x Big Buddha Cheese

UK Cheese
Skunk Hybrid?

Williams Wonder
Unkown (Afghani/Ruderalis - Super Sativa Seed Club 1973)

Right now every plant is in veg and at a variety of heights. I plan to veg and top/train the canopy even. I am trying to figure out as much as I can as soon as possible, and especially before flipping.

I know this is a lot to ask - But I am really hoping I can find some support. I just want help navigating these different hybrids. I have grown OG Kush almost exclusively and that is where 80% of my time has been spent (for all the right reasons in my book :) - But I am collecting all of these strains to be grafted - And I want to test them first and know how to respect them (before I make the final decisions and graft)

- Sauzaphobia

Mostly, I want to take suggestions (based on the two listed products I use) as to what I can add (just in general - and how to apply) - And I want to know if there is a way to "average" among these to make it simple? Is there a method that will work for all of these (does the one I am using work?) - I am not really into doing anything really fancy (or expensive).

Also: If anyone has knowledge of the products I use - Giving the suggested PPM (general) would be helpful.

I am X'ing my fingers and hoping for advice soon.

- Sauzaphobia

Back
Top Bottom