Mutant Worries

leafy2

I'm in the UK, growing in a wardrobe. I'm in the process of growing a couple of Cheese, and have hit upon a problem. i recently put the plants onto their flower regime, and unfortunately the whole of their development has coincided with one of our rare heat-waves. As a result daytime temps became a nightmare, often staying around 34C for several hours. This seemed to do nothing to inhibit horizontal growth, but the plants refused to gain height, with the result that by the time they went into flower they were only about a foot high, but really luxuriant. The HPS has caused the characteristic stretch, but the resultant plant looks very strange, even to my relatively inexperienced eye. After two weeks the plant appears as in the enclosed picture- weird nodal growth and no signs of sex; all I need to know is whether I should persevere or just bin it and cut my losses? Any advice would be welcome. Incidentally, I haven't had time to photograph the other mutant- i'll do a follow-up posting very soon but thought I'd get this one up immediately. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom