My First Grow: Bagseed Outdoor Organic Living Soil NoNutes, First Year Legal!

GrowQs

Basically I was promised clone hookups but they fell through so in a last ditch effort I started what bagseeds I had on hand after doing all the work to make a legal enclosure and spending all that money on my dirt..

Me and my buddies have been dreaming about being able to freely grow pot plants in out living rooms some day since middle school so no way on gods green earth was I going to miss the first years legal recreational grow!! I busted azzz to make this happen and did it more for the principles than the product..

4 of these plants are from Girl Scout Cookie bagseeds.. The holeswith multiple plants in them are from Sun Orange and Blueberry Kush bagseeds, and the North center hole is what I got from some guy that were supposed to be "30 year old" seeds, so I label it 30..

I will do better next year getting them in the sun better, and have clones of my best plants to go out next yer..

Pictures are too much work.. I prefer to take videos... Is that OK with you guys?
I'm not trying to kill it on youtube or anything, which should be obvious, but videos are just easier for me to do..

So here you go.. This is what I was able to do on MY first grow, the first year legal, with nothing but bagseeds, and living organic soil with teas..
This cost me about $350 in enclosure materials and my dirt mix.. And a LOT of work.. Built all this and did it all myself with advice from my closest OG outdoor organic growers..

I am a cheap bastard, I hate to spend money, and along with that comes not throwing stuff out, so I had a lot of the materials for this project on hand and just built it out of what I had..

Most of the plants are chopped now and this is the best documentation I have, but this is still teecnically "in progress" because I still have some outside, and am still drying and trimming..

From bagseed I got many phenotypes, as you can see I many different sized plants and many different flowering times, which was most important, flowering time.. Mostly flower START time and not flower length time..

The terpine or oils profile of all these plants is also all over the place as far as phenos..
Even the 4 GSC plants all smell different, grew differently, flowered at different times, and you can hardly believe they are from the same bag of seeds, but they are.. The blueberries and Sun Orange genes were more stable, the plants of their bagseed were very similar..

I do not want to state exactly how much my harvest is from this outdoor crop from bagseeds, but I'll tell you it's no joke... It was worth my work..

I am most proud of the health of my plants... Green green and more green...
My soil is simple and not that expensive.. $125 in compost, little over a yard.. spagnum pete, perlite, some amendments, EWC teas, grow clover on it, check out the mushrooms it grows!! Living soil..

I have many clones of the BIG GSC plant (it put down a pound easy), the Sun Orange, the Blueberry Kush, and the 30 year old thing..
I have the DNA..

I think if my DNA was all good I could have done much better being able to harvest all BIG and finished plants as opposed to half small and half shitty flowering plants..
I will run some of this some more outdoor next year, Definately the BB Kush, big GSC, and big Sun O, but might buy some seeds of things I think will do well in this locale to supplement next summers grow/pheno hunt..
Snowbelt of the Northern Lower Peninsula, rough growing environment..

How do you think I did for my first personal grow?
To be fair I have been around the game for a long time and have good grower contacts to help me.. I owe a lot to them, mostly helping my buy and make a good dirt mix..

i have not found any low THC phenos.. They all will rock you in different ways..
The "30 year old" stuff is creeper.. Takes a while then hits the hardest after a little while.. It can make you puke or greenout..
Blueberry is chronic sticky.. Sticky icky icky..
Big GSC is very fruity.. A smaller one is very peppery..
SO is massive orange smell/taste terps/oils.. Buzz is plenty..

What strain is it? Bagseeds from Girl Scout Cookie, Blueberry Kush, Sun Orange, and some "30 year old" seeds..
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Multiple..
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Late flower and drying stages at this time..
If in Veg... For how long? Since may or June?
If in Flower stage... For how long? Till it started to mold too much..
Indoor or outdoor? OD BABY
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? About 25 X 30 ish..
Soil or Hydro? Living Oganic Soil!! Check da mushrooms!!
If soil... what is in your mix? Local compost and topsoil with spagnum pete and perlite mostly plus some ammendments, worms, and clover..
If soil... What size pot? About 4'X18" holes dug and filled with my mix IN THE GROUND.. 2 pickup loads of compost bought by the 1/2 yard scoop..
Size of light? The closest star.. Perty big..
Is it aircooled? No, it's actually in a vacuum..
Temp of Room/cab? 90F highs down to 20F s and hail lows?? Storms n stuff..
RH of Room/cab? Wayyy too high.. Biggest problem - MOLD in this area..
PH of media or res? I have no idea.. I'd put my well water up against any in the world.. If a plant can't grow from my well water then it doesn't deserve to live..
Any Pests ? Damn Grasshoppers!!! Grasshoppers really put a hurt on small plants but don't bother big plants much but their isn't anything that kills grashoppers.. I had some aphids on the stems but Neem oil sprays in veg and organic pyrethrin out of a HVLP paint gun did them in easily enough in veg..
How often are you watering? Only a few times when it was roasting outside.. Maybe like 6-8 times all summer..
Type and strength of ferts used? ZERO.. No ferts..

Yield : Never enough!! More next year!

Back
Top Bottom