My First Grow - Indoor - Soil - CFL - Bag Seed

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

i did the same type of thing to one of y two ladies, which are really cloase, i think, based on the trichs (only a small % of them have turned but once it starts they turn rather fast norally correct..?they should be getting close right?) this is my first grow.the fact that they managed to get this far is an amazing feet, one of them i pulled all its roots off on its first transplant, except the main root attached to the stem, and it took her a month to start catching up with her conterpart, but she did, sure glad i didnt give up on her....i have clones that i took in 3rd week of flower that , have already reverted back to veg n r showin new growth daily...i intend to contiue with this unknown strain just bc it does well n my current sorta shitty conditions, and it looks awesome, smells great, and i sampled a small bud that i air dried then cure for a week, just for a small sample, and it was damn good, i was proud if nature,.....i was there to watch them and nudge them in the right directions, but i cant take credit for what nature does and has been doing for 10000s of years...so...

2015-06-01_10_46_45.jpg
2015-06-01_10_46_27.jpg
2015-06-01_10_44_02.jpg
2015-06-01_10_45_07_HDR.jpg
2015-06-01_10_45_49.jpg
2015-06-01_10_44_02_HDR.jpg

do u mind me ask, is that a tent or something u built urself? im n the market for two areas i need to build or buy...my little closet just inst gonna cut it. i manged to flower two fairly small plants between 3-4 ft. with big ass cola buds on em, and multiple main colas bc of havin fimed theml..... i couldnt but maybe run one scrog in there if i was lucky......i need to sealed off light proof areas, and soon....what would u recomend.....there just isnt enough room in my small closet for anything more than one or two

Back
Top Bottom