my flowering plants have turned yellow and brown, help!

Bobby44

My plants have turned very yellow and brown of the course of four days. they are 5 weeks into flowering and were looking mostly green and healthy. i went out of town and my roommate folllowed watering instructions with ph down to around 6.7. i am currently using fox farms tiger bloom and big bloom about once a week. the leaves seem to go from yellow to brown and kinda have a slight claw look to them alll of a sudden. i dont know if its the ph or if its simply nitrogen def or maybe mag/cal def. what would be the best course of action to get this plant healthy?

:yummy:

High Bobby,

Hope it not to late for you ladies. Heres a link on how to post photos on your thread just in case :

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Second here is a ph chart that will help you to better understand where you ph should be, and what nutrient get locked out if its to high or to low:

Nutrient_Chart.jpg

A you can see 6.5 in soil is best, @ a ph of 6.7 you lock out manganese (Mn) & iron (Fe) which are micronutrients/trace minerals. Not having thee avalable to your plants can and will cause the issue that you are currently having. :goodluck: and be ure to let us know how things are going.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom