my latest success/failures on seeds.

cannilingus

i have left over seeds, from many seed orders. a few different ones, from sannie seeds. i just had two reg "sleestack skunk" seeds sex out male. JESUS WEPT!- and i was disgusted. i have several seeds to still choose from. most are actually fems. one, a hawiaan skunk haze. several from sannie. including herohana. i only popped one of the five seeds. got a plain ol plant. no taste. little smell. nothing like the "medijuana" i got from ams. which was a hermer. it also was a potent smoke, potent taste, and smelled great. but i know there is another pheno in the sannie seeds heri. i have one fem seed left, from him, one is a hercules, one is a madshack. i have two reg seeds of afphi. and some older seeds, that im not sure if they will sprout or not. due to age. my current seedling plants, some ice, and dina fems ww, are doing fine. still in cups. not sure what aim at now. i have some four year old mystery seeds, sent to me by someone. not sure if they would pop. some old, ww. and some old home crossed tga seeds. anyone have any exp, with older seeds?

Everyone's experience is going to be different. There are SO many variables ... age, genetic makeup, how they were stored, etc.

There were seeds found in some Egyptian pharaohs tomb, I think his name was Peribsen (he was a second dynasty ruler). I think the seeds were over 4000 years old. Now they were not marijuana - don't know what they were, but they sprouted. They were viable.
Dry, cool, dark.

Your mileage may vary. Good luck.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom