My Results - after Using QuickFix

KulchaGal420

Well. I took my test on Monday... i used QuickFix and am still awaiting my results... I THINK! My job called me today and asked me if i had took the test because the HR lady forgot to fax my background... thus, they couldnt check my results without my social and that paper signed. So... i gave them the paper for the background. NOWWWW... he told me he would manually get into the system and see the results of both the DT and the Background. I received no call back. Do you think the results are back in that quick for the Drug Test???? Or do you think they are simply just waiting for the background to come through before he calls me and tells me to come into work????

The background paper did not go in until tuesday afternoon when I faxed it. DAMN hr lady forgot to get it out of the paperwork so i took it upon myself to fax it. Now, the wait continues. My concern is... i am not sure if they are waiting for the background to come in, or if they are waiting on the DT to come back... or if they are just waiting on both... or if they have heard of the negative result from the QuickFix...

As of yet, no calls from the lab or nothing. Just a wait. I took the test monday, it is now weds evening and im not sure where i stand.

What is the length of time it takes to get results back from LabCorp if they are negative? i know i am just racking my nerves about this all, but i need this job and now im starting to stress a bit!

Kulcha

Ok. Well it's day 3 going on Day 4 (tomorrow) and still no results. My employer keeps calling me assuring me the results will be in any day. ANYONE EXPERIENCED this type of slowness from Labcorp? I can honestly say im starting to panic now!

Its going on day 4 and still no results.

Well, today is Sunday and I just got a call from the manager at the job where i am suppose to be working at. THEY SAY I PASSED!

I was scared because i had never had a d.t. take this long to come back, but apparently they were also waiting on my background so that was what the hold up was.

QUICKFIX WORKS!

Back
Top Bottom