My Wu-Episode

Virtu

I have an amazing story to tell, so sit around and pay attention.

Before I talk about the bad episode.
yes it was april 20th and i can hardly remember, but i did smoked alot.
ya, i had a blunt too, those new blunt wraps. I had the new stuff
with the red.
See, i had a line of ppl who wanted to smoke with me
cuz i have great shit
so i was fucked.
seriously, this was funny. i go and smoke with this one group, and as we were walking back to the building, i said "hey i might not even make it back before i have to smoke again", and sure enough, the next group came walking by and i turned around and went with them.

yes, i have recently had a bad episode.
I probably hit one of the worst highs in history today, i didn't think it was possible. I'm not even saying this was all good. I ended up smoking with like 3 different groups, and i was the leader in all of them.
i ended up going out on a road trip with some other friends, and it was getting hot in the car and i started passing out. Although for a bit, i was feeling ok because i felt like i was on a rollercoaster. It turned around when i got too hot and ended up in too much pain, i couldn't talk until it was too late.
The liquids in my body were vibrating intensly,I started having pretty much seizures.
It looked like i was gonna get sick, I know this cuz the one thing i remember was someone pushing me as if they wanted me to lean over, but that wasn't the case with me, it was a wu-episode.
I ended up unconcious for like 10 seconds, and when i woke up we were pulled over to the side of the road and people were starting to pull over to see what was up, it was nuts.
I had 3 different panic attacks when i woke and we were on the side of the road. I had gotten out of the car and:
first- felt like i fell out of the rollercoaster.
second- we were just in a car accident
third- surrounded by cops.

anyways, right after that, I've never felt better in my life. we ended up chillin at the beach for 10 minutes.
I felt bad though for one girl, the driver, who was still in shock. See, I have a feeling that they're not at all use to this sort of thing, and u know what, I don't blame them, I was going crazy for a few seconds.

Well the good feeling did not last cuz i ended up with a huge headache and slept the rest of the evening.

theres so much detail and so little memory left :) see ya

Back
Top Bottom