Myster-E-Seeds Outdoor 2020

CraCraCarl11

A week or so ago I posted asking if anyone purchased seeds from a site. It was pulled which I understand because I mentioned the sites name. So I ended up germinating 3 of them and 2 are now in planters as 1 didn't make it. They are supposedly chemdawg reg seeds but of this I'm not certain as I only paid $30 USD for 7 seeds. Plus it's not a site you picture buying seeds from. Since I've found other listings on the site that definitely hint they are legit seeds with just the right wording they aren't removed by the site. So in the end I'm trying it out just as an experiment.
Seeds- Chemdawg Mystery?
Soil-A mix of coconut, miraclegro organic container, a random organic soil, perilite, and vermiculite
Nutrients-Fox Farms
Grow area-Outdoors
The 1st pic you will see it is missing 1 leaf which is my fault. I had my sprayer set th stream not mist and it was enough to knock it off. Not too concerned as they seem healthy and are growing well only a few days after breaking soil. You may not be able to tell from pics but 1st plant is a lighter green. Considering they are in the same medium and the color variation has been from day 1. I'm not certain they are even the same strain. Again my camera sucks and the shade may not help. In person the difference is dramatic. Even if they are different strains idc thus is an experiment and if I end up with something out of it. Then that will be a very pleasant surprise. I plan on experimenting some with each after the 1st 1 recovers from my whoopsy. Just not to much I want to see if I can get at least 1 female to see production and quality.

Attachments

• 20200606_151108.jpg
    20200606_151108.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • 20200606_151114.jpg
    20200606_151114.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 78
Ok well the mystery-e continues :p. So if u read in my other journal had major issues. Tried putting them in final pots which was bad. Water issues and so on. So never go straight to big pots outside unless maybe grow bags or air pots. The random plants are doing fairly well. The 1 knocked the leaf off of lost the other but keeps going. Both are stretched due to issues but going good. They are resilient so I'm curious if I get a female what I get from it. U can tell from pic 2nd plant I didn't whoopsy the leaves was munched on about 5 days ago. But whatever it was has moved on. But yea so far doing ok so wondering how much I should top n do what to which. Thinking 1 I already knocked leaves off to top like crazy. Main branch side branches at random times based on growth. I already knocked leaves of n it kept going good. Now in better conditions why not. Also may add 1 more to th mix since I lost a dragon kiss from other journal during transplant.

Back
Top Bottom