Need for Weight Gain by Anonymous

Julie Gardener

Need for Weight Gain by Anonymous​

I have always been very thin and could not gain weight no matter what I did, how much I ate or what prescription medication the doctor prescribed for me. When I was going through my divorce, I lost an additional 30 lbs, which dropped me to less than 100 lbs, and my physician said that if I didn't get a grip on things, I was headed for a serious nervous breakdown. As a last resort, I heard that pot would sometimes give you the "munchies" and also calm you, so I decided to try that. It worked extremely well! Not only did I gain my weight back, I was able to think things out more clearly and thoroughly, without any side effects. I and several other women I know personally also use it when we are experiencing PMS or menopausal symptoms, and it always makes us more tolerant to our friends and families. I have had several friends die of cancer within the past two years who decided to smoke pot for the pain etc. I don't see how anyone could possibly sleep at night, who would object to a cancer patient smoking pot! If it weren't for the pot, those people would have simply been in a vegetable state from the "prescription drugs" that they took previously. The government propaganda pumped into us through the media is far more dangerous than pot.

Source: Comments and Observations

Back
Top Bottom