Need help drug test 10/16/12 and smoked on 9/29/12

Zjanshe

I have a drug test on 10/16/12 i smoked a gram on 9/29/12. I also smoked a half a bowl the day before the 29th i have gym class every 2nd hour and run the mile every friday and weightlift on thurs. i usually bmx to excercise and shit. i'm 5'9-5'10 i weigh 130. Right now i have a bladder infection so its kinda hard to drink shit ton of water because lot of it wont come out lol. this is my first time in trouble with the law first minor in possession of marijuana and the cop dropped the paraphernalia. i have intake meeting at 10/16.12 and i hear they will possibly drop but better safe then sorry right? please help and i also have a really fast metabolism i literally have no fat and i smoked weed for 2-3 years and im 15yrs old.

* No i cant buy detox shit niacin doesnt work thats fake shit. and Cranberry juice im willing to try but im not spending money

I'm in the same boat. I've been drinking a ton of water and praying for the best. Wish I could be more help, but this is my help line from someone too. I'll say a little prayer for you.

I'm in the same boat. I've been drinking a ton of water and praying for the best. Wish I could be more help, but this is my help line from someone too. I'll say a little prayer for you.

Hey, man means alot will do for you just i went on a Vyvanse rage these 3 days to get my metabolism faster cause faster heart rate i'd pop 140mg of vyvanse in school then drink shit tone of powerades to replace elektrolytes
and now im gonna try and get the aphetomines out or better yet have my momk get me on them just better safe than sorry haha but
My friend got in trouble same thing minor in possession and got consent calendar and he even fucking dropped ditrty with morphine lol!!! thats a class II drug man bigger felony.. but just dont get paranoid man. ill give u some good tips

Back
Top Bottom