Need help... Have 2 xdifferent nutes, my plants are looking bad. need advice on trim

strapped420

I have 2 different nutes, 1 is 18-18-21 and the other is 24-8-16. I was using the 24/8/16 for ahwile bhut now that there are white hairs popping up i have switched to 18/18./21... Now my nezxt question is, WHat do i trim off of the plants??? And when? I have bat guano (not sure what kind) and im not sure what to do w/ it. Any feedback is great!!!!!!
Take care, and be safe!
2012-08-27_12-45-10_239.jpg
2012-08-27_12-45-18_622.jpg
2012-08-27_12-45-28_987.jpg
2012-08-27_12-45-38_881.jpg

WHite hairs
2012-08-27_12-46-04_256.jpg

Re: Need help... Have 2 xdifferent nutes, my plants are looking bad. need advice on t

What are the numbers for your Bat Guano?

You can cut the bottom 1/3 of the plant so that all that is visible is your main stock, this will clean up the bottom allowing better air-flow which helps prevent mold it also helps the plant focus its energy on the higher portions of the plant which tend to receive more light anyway.

Normally you wouldn't want to prune your plant during flower at all, so it is your choice. You can leave as is and finish out the season or cut it back. It will stress for a few days which can halt bud development, but won't be detrimental. You look about 2-3 weeks into flower so act fast or not at all.

Good luck.

Re: Need help... Have 2 xdifferent nutes, my plants are looking bad. need advice on t

you tricked me... you said they are looking bad :p.

I have 2 different nutes, 1 is 18-18-21 and the other is 24-8-16 which one and how often??? i am giving them nutes about every 4 days... of the 18 18 21

The yellowing of the leaves is nothing to worry about, as long as its just a few towards the bottom. Could be natural apoptosis or could be N toxicity. Since its flowering it will need less nitrogen, so the 24-8-16 is out of the question. Even your 18-18-21 isn't quite right. The plant will need phosphorous to draw energy from the leaves, and into the buds. I recommend finding another nutrient solution that has less nitrogen, a good amount of P and K, such as FoxFarm TigerBloom (2-8-4) , that is better for blooming.

The guano has some organics in it, as well as some NPK, a bit of it mixed into the first couple inches of the soil won't hurt. Also, if you are going to use such concentrated nutrients, then make sure you dilute it a lot. You can easily intoxicate her with percent compositions that high.

Your plants look fine, give them a few more weeks and they should really start to gain mass.

Thats my two cents, Best of Luck with that.

:420:

~RL

Back
Top Bottom