Need HELP!

highwayman1

i'm growing using 3 23watt cfl's in a 3 gallonbucket filled with a store bought soil.. i've been growing this plant for aprox 3 months.. the first month it was in a smaller container then i transplanted it into the 3 gallon bucket...also i'm Lst ing the plant to get more tips to clone from.... the problem is that i give the plants a very dilute nutrient solution of 20-20-20 i mix a little bit more then a pinch in with a 2L of water.. i don't ph my water(never had a problum with it before) but every time i give my plant the nutes 2 days later when i check it, it has some rusty spots on about every 2nd leaf.. lately i've just been feeding it water when the soil starts to dry and the new small 3 blade leaves and some of the larger ones have been turning a pale green or yellow color.. like a nitrogen deff. but it's random leaves.. but i can't add the fert or i'll get more rusty spots... what can i do?? (also i can't get pictures because i don't have a cam atm..) and my regular temp is about 20 degrees C that's about 70 F and i'm still in veg.. i can't lose this plant because it's my only mother to get clones off for my outdoor grow to start at the end of May.. can someone plese help.. i'd like something organic if posable.. and buying isn't an option because i live way out in the country.. i would like something that i can make.. like some sort of tea or something liquid.. thanks..

Re: Need HELP!!

stop the 20-20-20 for at least 2 weeks

make sure the bucket has enough drainage [ drill 1/2 inch holes
in sides of bucket (4) about 1/2 to 1 inch up from bottom of bucket

flush the soil by pouring lots of water in [ 2 gallons?]
till water runs out the bottom almost as fast as it went in

the next day water with organics to try to balance out stuff

first tonic 1 gallon water with 1-3 TBLspn epsom salts
mix with warm/hot water and let cool B 4 watering
use this every other watering for 3-4 ways wait a week
to judge plant response [this is a masgnesium boost ]

if no change try cheap free organic veg formula
take vitamins then for the next 24 hours pee in a jar
with the bright color urine add water to jar and let stand a week
dilute heavily i put about 1 cup old pee in 2-3 gallons water when watering this into the soil only [google urine as fertilizer;
that bright pee has extra soluble vitamins minerals and other good organics plants like [auxins etc] ] that urea in the list on fert bottles is some things pee] i use this as my primary veg nute most of the time if i'm out of foxfarm nutes...

tonic 3 1-2 gallons hot water 2 -4 TBLSPNS molasses or
Maple syrup [ label granma robust unsulphers mol.
1tbl has 200mg potassium 6 % ;calcium 6%; magnesium 8%; iron 8% those percents are reccomended daily value for people
plus this puts lots of simpls carbs in your dirt
maple syrup has better plant sugars calcium 6% and iron 8%

check out the troubleshooting pics to get a better idea of what's
wrong with your plant too but these are cheap or almost free
tweaking solutions that might fix thing up for you without spending much $$$ and they won't hurt things like overfeeding with chemicals can

lots of times lack of calcium or magnesium can screw things up
so other nutrients are locked out or won't be used in a balanced way

tonic 4 Compost tea my receipe 5 gal bucket fill half full with old leaves and grass clippings fill with water abnd let sit a while 2 weeks+ push cup into bucket and fill with brown tea like water use on plants add more water to bucket redo when water lightens up to real weak tea color

hope these cheap tonics /nutes help you with out a camera
you should pay more attention to odd details ie
color change edge of leaf or in veins blotchy spots in middle
is new growth or old growth affected are new leaves curling
telling us thes things will help pinpoint problems with out a picture you really should check out troublweshooting tutorials
as all those details i just mentioned can point to specific problems or nutrient needs or excesses

hope this doesn't overwelm you and that at least some thing in this is what you need

Re: Need HELP!!

the newer 3 bladed leaves are mostly being affected by this yellowing.. only 3 of 4 large fan leaves are being affected by yellowing.. the rusty spot for on those medium size leaves the darker green ones.. some of the new growth is swisting to the side a little when the leaves are bout 1 1/2 inchs long they are only about the size of a MJ seed but there is about 2 or 3 on every 3rd leaf... i will attempt to get a ph tester on thurs.. but i'll have to wait until friday to use it because that's my next scheduled watering time... i'm an experienced grower but this is only a test try for cfl's i was only going to use these plants for clones.. because i didn't want to keep a mom under a 400watt MH just to get 10 clones off of her.. it think it would of been a waste of elect. i have been growing for 3 years in and out and i have never ran into a problem like this before.. i usually do an indoor with 12 plants in the winter and do 2 outdoor crops.. a batch with large plants and a batch will small ones.. both finishing at the same time.. take the clones in mid july to finsh in oct. thanks for the organic sudgestions also.. but i think i'll wait until i get the ph tested before i add any more nutes to the soil...

I dont mean to thread jack or anything but since im a new user im not able to make my own thread and I am having an issue myself..

i am starting to get rusty leaves at the tips of my plants and i have blotches of rust on other spots.. it seems random but ive been watering it every other day and i feed once a week.. I can provide pictures too once i figure it out.. anyone have ideas on my issue??

carbonblue you sure can start a thread any time you want. Here some links to read and research, Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial. and ... Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial. how about this,...Nutrient Disorder Problem Solver Good luck friend.

Thank you for your assistance.. looks like it might be either nuteburn or potassium deficiency.. i checked my PH level and its about 7.5 to an 8.. so i brought it down to a 5 we will go from there =) thanks again

Back
Top Bottom