Need Opinions Of Experienced People

Beginnerlf

Hey everyone! I've been trying to figure out how to pass this upcoming drug test which is now today as in Thursday July 11th. I have to take a pre employment drug screening. I did smoke a little bit about 12 days ago. I'm 5'6 and I weigh around 140. When i first heard that I had a drug test coming up, I bought a THC home drug test and it read negative but with a faint line which scared me. I immediately started forcing fluids and I immediately I had a workout of working my heavy bag with a big heavy jacket and sweats to make me sweat more. I think I am going to pass but I need some advice, right now I've been forcing fluids and just took 5 B 12 vitamin pills to make sure my urine is yellow. Someone suggested detox but I heard that doesn't work and I can't get it last minute but I also heard drinking Gatorade (large amounts about 32 oz bottles) before could help with all the electrolytes in it. I have less than 24 hours, I've been peeing like crazy, I'm not going to use someone else's urine. I will be alone I believe when peeing but I'm also peeing at a lab which worries me. If anyone can give me tips or anything please reply I need to pass this, when I was talking to my future employer, he didn't seem like he was worried about the drug test, so I don't think it will be very high maintenance as well. Tips and advice would be great thank you everyone!:peace:

Unfortunately there is no quick way to get THC out of your body. Because THC gets stored in the fat cells, the only way to quickly clean it out would be to purge all your fat cells. So far there is no magic pill on the market that can do that. The Only things you can do naturally is drink a lot of water and exercise.

If you have to take an EMIT test (panel test) before then, you can drink a lot of water and on the day of the test, take something to add some color back to your urine, like an energy drink and that should be enough fool it into thinking you are under the 50ng cut off.

If you will have a GC-MS test (lab) then this won't work because they look at everything in your urine, including water content. If this is the case, you may need some help with a detox product.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom