Need some input....bathtub reservoir?

Herbavore

does anyone have any experience or know of anyone who had uses an old bathtub as a reservoir, I have a 3.5ftx6ftx10"deep homemade flood table. I made it with the wood panels that surround a water bed and put a epdm rubber roof/pond liner inside it. I've installed the filler nozzle flush with the bottom of the liner and have an overflow/drain as well, both will act as a return lines once the pump shuts down. My problem was $ for the reservoir...I got a 1000k hps that I will be using overtop that table, i would think that would be enough light for a sog on that table.. how many plants could i do in that space??? it's like 22sq.ft.would 4/sq.ft be too much...say 88plants??? or would i be better with like 2/sq.ft? and do like 45-50 plants. I need to know the best strains for such a set up. Would i germinate and then flower right away once they've established themselves, I have some bagseeds but I grew that already and the only reason why i have any seeds is because i stressed them and some hermed out and caused seeds. I had started from seed with that grow and then cloned her, over and again, but somehow ended up with seeds anyhow....would have to be the stress that caused that eh? I had to put the eh...anylhow any suggestions for a crazy cannuck would be greatly appreciated thanks...I will be bringing in some pics of the room in construction, I'm gonna have to split the room into sections once this gets underway rooms 11.5x6.5' is that decent space for a sog and isn't it best to sog in smaller growing conditions such as mine??? all help will be greatly apprec. t hanks everyone and happy thanksgiving to all who are celebrating over there in the US of fucking A man...lol take care

Re: need some input....bathtub reservoir ??

well since it takes a little bit to acquire that many clones for 50 plants you may want to start your first run with auto flowering seeds they tend to stay short and it will let you know if your setup is working how you see fit. this will also give you time to pick out a nice indica you want for a mom and grow her out to cut the allotted clones you will need to fill your sog. in my opinion id ditch the bathtub and pick up a kiddy pool from kmart or sumthing along thoes lines. the tubs going to be a pita to move around when you want to. im growing out ghs bubba kush flower from clone in a sog style but only 9 plants at a wack under a 400. they grow to about 17 inches tall, i run 2 400's it works out for me harvesting every 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom