New grow cabinet idea - reposted

Grow4hobby

Alright im going to try to explain this the best i can. I want to build a grow cabinet to replace my crappy trunk. I want the cabinet to hold 4 good size pots. maybe 3x3 or however big i have to make it for 4 pots, havent figured that part out yet. I was thinking of elevating the floor of the cabinet a few inches off of the ground and having a 20" box fan built into the floor and flush with the floor of the cabinet. I want to reinforce the screen on the fan and make the fan part of the floor. In the back of the cabinet in the gap between the floor of the cabinet and the floor of my room i want to cut out an intake for the fan to draw in the cold air. Or air from my air conditioned house. I want the cabinet to be about 70" tall and have the exaust with a carbon filter coming out of the very top. For lighting i was planning on putting t5 balast vertically on atleast 2 of the walls and adding 2 more to cover all four sides when i raised the funds. All sides covered in mylar. Also small fans added in a couple corners of the cab. What do you guys think. If you can picture mentally what im trying to write it will probably be a miracle but im open to anykind of suggestions: besides i should use hps or mh. I know there the bomb but i cant control that heat. Sorry for the confusing post.
;)

Re: New grow cabinet idea (reposted)

Im also with you on this one.. I am in the same situation and understand exactly what your saying.. im debating using CFLs or T5s for the lighting. I am looking around on Craigslist and local goodwill stores for cabinets or a wardrobe type thingy while staying in a budget.. If you would like to discuss more and exchange ideas send me a message or something and we can talk :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom