New Grow Room set up - 90% complete - Thoughts?

DrVerdethumb

Hey guys, it's been a while. I have 2 grows under my belt. Both with lackluster results. My room was a mess, it was unorganized, dark, dirty, flood table wasn't level, I had bugs at one point, light leaks everywhere, you could hear the fans, huge temp swings. I mean you name it it was off. But I really had a blast with those 2 grows, and love to have projects, so here is my new grow set up.

The Flower room, I am finishing first. Once its done I will start seeds in there while I finish the veg/clone area.

SO the flower room is 6x8. I am going to run two 2x4 tables, with a DTW system. Between the two tables I will have room for a single bigger plant. Each area will have its own 600W HID HPS/MH light. The lights will be cooled with a 6" loop. I have a single 4" opening (you can see it in the wall , the other 2 are for the lights cooling) that 4" will have a fan pushing air in from the outside, I plan to use CO2 so that can be used when I am out of Gas or want it off for some reason. There is also a 4" fan pushing air out. the room is about 290CF, so I will have plenty of fresh air.

The room itself is completely air tight. You can see the spray foam. This will allow me to keep ALL air in for C02, or make sure all air leaving is filtered to control odor. As well as keep bugs and dirt out. The power comes from the control panel, the outlets by the door are for the Lights. Then there are 2 quad boxes in the ceiling that are always on, for fans, etc. at the base by the door there is a quad box where 2 outlets are always on, the other is 12/12. So there is plenty of power in there.

I also have 3 cords in here running back to the panel. So the way i did the electric, I pulled 2 12/2 wire from the panel each with a 15a breaker. From there I split it up to two timers (the big boxes at top right) to control lighting. I like these because they can't break. I've had the same one on my pool for nearly a decade and still works. I ran the outlets like this so I can run all 4 fans (light cooling, Flower room intake, flower room exhaust into veg room, and veg room exhaust), from one spot and control fan speeds. The same with the 4 pump extention cords ( 3 flower res, and veg res) The 2 light switches you see control the over head lights (green) in the flower/veg room. The cords are cheap, can move them around if need be, if i ever take this down i can still have the cords Plus I didn't want to run all that conduit and pipe. So yea.

I think its a pretty nice set up, so thoughts?

P2270020.JPG

Ogg39xY

P3190037.JPG
P3190035.JPG
P3210038.JPG
P3190036.JPG
P3210046.JPG
P3210049.JPG
P3210057.JPG
P3210053.JPG
P3210064.JPG
P3210067.JPG