New member, old head. Check my tools.

Sixk

dsc02271x.jpg

These are some of the smoking tools I use on a regular basis but are by no means my only way :D

The blue water bong was a gift from a friend of mine when he broke a glass one, hardly a good trade if you ask me.

The three packs of papers came from the Cheech and Chong show here in Nashville when they came, 25$ for 3. And they are the worst papers ever.

The big beast you see in the middle just got revived, i had broke the stem in it but after thinking long and hard. I used a sharpie hollowed out the tube part, and wahlay shes fixed.

The scout type grinder, so I can sneak and grind my stuff, with mini stash on the bottom.

The glass spoon I got on a trip to Gatlinburg, it is triple blown and probably the best investment I ever made, I have another somewhere...

The giant steamroller with blues brothers shades on is hand made out of bamboo that grew wild in my yard. I molded it to fit the mouth easier.

Last but not least, the lady killer. The smaller glass bong which is perfect for when I have girls over who dont want to hit the killer.

My personal opinion, glass smokes way better than metal, and normal papers are way better than clears...

LOL what are those two white pills sitting on the table??? :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom