New member saying Hello!

mssmoker

Hello to all 420 members. I have been following this site for a while and of all days, decided to join on the day I had to quit smoking:(

I have to pass a drug test next month for my pain mgmt Dr. He is worried about giving me meds while I have THC in my system. I don't understand it, but I guess If I want his help.. I don't have too, I just need urine, clean of THC but have the other pain meds in it. I am a big fan of synthetic urine and have used it a few times. Any ideas on how I can pass this drug screen and still smoke?

I look forward to talking to fellow members and learn from the best. I live in the bible belt and doubt that I will see marijuana legalized here in my lifetime.

Thanks for the welcome!

I think you need a chemist ! How could you add the right amount of meds into synthetic urin ? Wow it is the 21st century !!

High mssmoker,:welcome: Pack your bags, Member ol hippy always talkin' about how beautiful Cali is.:slide: I will pick you up soon... Ok mmsmoker?;) Suck about your doc testing you. Grow your own pain meds. Learn here on 420. Plus You may be alot happier, with less side affects. Any information we can help you find please ask. I will ask you to vote please in the contests for the best of December.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Best of luck in search for answers, Enjoy and be safe! :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom