New room setup need air flow advice

Emoney83

Got a 20x20x8 room will be using. I have read that you need to replace the air every min. But I would need a 4,000 CFM fan in order to accomplish this.

I am wanting to try the ac infinity cloud fans the largest is a 10" @ 1,000 CFM . Trying to keep things quiet as possible didn't want to have 4 exhaust fans lol

Any advice on ideas to keep good ventilation would be great!

That's what I thought too. I've been blessed with a great spot what's plenty of room but moving 3000 CFM per minute. I think it would be fine if I exchanged all the air in the room every 5 minutes.

That's what I thought too. I've been blessed with a great spot what's plenty of room but moving 3000 CFM per minute. I think it would be fine if I exchanged all the air in the room every 5 minutes.
Agreed. I use convection to passively move air in my tent...it probably gets a complete air exchange every 5 minutes.

What are you actually doing in the room (vegging, blooming, germinating, drying, etc). Is this a perpetual grow?
Perpetual in that I cycle 2 crops of autos over winter...lighting is 18/6 constant. However, the ambient temp outside the tent is 50-60F (warmer with sunshine) so I am trying to capture heat from the lighting...which get me an average temp of 50-85F in the tent. Cannabis doesn't mind lower temps as long as they get a higher ambient temp (in the same day or so). Just like nature, days warm, nights cool. So I have a floor and roof vent open...the lights are warmest and draw the cool air from below to vent to the tent...and the only reason I vent at all is to keep my RH constant @ 50% ...otherwise it spikes to 80-85% which will create rot issues for me.

Perpetual in that I cycle 2 crops of autos over winter...lighting is 18/6 constant. However, the ambient temp outside the tent is 50-60F (warmer with sunshine) so I am trying to capture heat from the lighting...which get me an average temp of 50-85F in the tent. Cannabis doesn't mind lower temps as long as they get a higher ambient temp (in the same day or so). Just like nature, days warm, nights cool. So I have a floor and roof vent open...the lights are warmest and draw the cool air from below to vent to the tent...and the only reason I vent at all is to keep my RH constant @ 50% ...otherwise it spikes to 80-85% which will create rot issues for me.

what kind is that in the bottom left? it's a nice plant.

That is OG Kush Auto from @SeedsMan ...what do you plan on growing?
I have 5 different kinds going right now. just finishing up my first grow and after my second i'll have an idea of what i want to grow for the most part. I'll probably cycle between 3 or 4 kinds.

I have chem 4 / sour diesel and blueberry ( I think that's what they are, the labels got mixed up lol ) clones of them.
blue rhino and white widow from g13 labs from seed. and i'm looking for a female rockbud from the bag seeds i collected from 2 oz of rockbud ordered online.
It's really nice smoke and i read that it finishes flowering in 7-8 weeks and is very easy to grow, so i'm excited to see that.

your plants all look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom