New setup is in

d42zero

Finished my second grow and decided to upgrade.. have been running 1x 315w Adjust-A-Wings in a 1200x1200 tent, have managed to get 0.9g/w on both grows but the plants just don't seem to be finishing as strong as I'd like..

So here's the new setup! 1500x800 tent with TWO Adjust-A-Wings 315w LECs :D

20200628_172012.jpg

This tent fits into the room waaaay better, and being only 800mm deep it will let me do a full on SCROG and still be able to reach the back stuff.

Just gotta check temps with both lights running over a few days then I it'll be time to pop three seeds :D Have Gelato OG seeds which are supposedly able to do ~600g/sqm, this setup is 1.13sqm with 630w so 550g minimum seems to be a good goal, 650+ would be nice.

Nice set up, should be able to grow some monsters in there. :thumb:

I'm hoping for 600g+ from either two or three girls, I have three seeds to pop but last round of seeds from this supplier only 2 out of 3 popped...

I think I'm about three or four days from launch :D

@The Happy One - journal is live 3x Gelato OG, 1500x800 Tent, 315W LEC/CMH In Veg, 630W In Flower

Regularly recording min/max is a big part of my journaling so, if you follow along, you'll get a great idea of how the temps are :) I also now have a dual-head min/max gauge as well as a single, so I can measure temps at the top and bottom of the tent as well as the surrounding room. I'll be running a 5" exhaust fan on an SMSCOM Smart Timer, with a passive intake. The Homelab tent I bought has great ventilation down below that can easily keep up with the 5" fan, so I don't see a need for an intake fan.

I'm in the southern hemisphere, so it's the middle of winter here.. summer temps are a problem for future Jay to deal with lol

@The Happy One - journal is live 3x Gelato OG, 1500x800 Tent, 315W LEC/CMH In Veg, 630W In Flower

Regularly recording min/max is a big part of my journaling so, if you follow along, you'll get a great idea of how the temps are :) I also now have a dual-head min/max gauge as well as a single, so I can measure temps at the top and bottom of the tent as well as the surrounding room. I'll be running a 5" exhaust fan on an SMSCOM Smart Timer, with a passive intake. The Homelab tent I bought has great ventilation down below that can easily keep up with the 5" fan, so I don't see a need for an intake fan.

I'm in the southern hemisphere, so it's the middle of winter here.. summer temps are a problem for future Jay to deal with lol
I hear you. We are just hitting the most expensive time of the year. Combating Oklahoma's summers.

Back
Top Bottom