New to the forum

Dr.GreenLeaf

Hello 420 community!

Have been lurking for some time here, along with a couple other sites that I will not mention. Finally decided to do the whole intro thing.
I am currently living in one of the many f^^&*d up states that has not passed medical yet.. Have been hanging out and helping my local NORML chapter for about seven months now. Was originally born and raised in Southern California, but moved in 91 and have not made it back.
MJ has been a part of my life personally for almost 28yrs now. But have been around it from day one, gotta love hippie parents!
I became very interested in mj at an early age. And now things are beginning to change, and I would like to be right in the middle of the industry doing something I love every day. Whether it is growing, dispensing, quality control:smokin:, I don't care I love it all.
Any way I am beginning to ramble now so better stop, and smoke:rollit::roorrip:!

Hi Dr.Greenleaf, :welcome: brother to the 420Magazine forums. Sorry you live in one of the states that can't feel compassion for others. I could start a rant but won't.
Glad you joined us and not those other guys. Good choice. :thumb:
To much going on here to think about any other site. :yahoo:
If you do need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see see you around the forums posting often and making some friends, ok?

The Doctor is in!
:welcome: Dr.GreenLeaf
There is NO need for OTHER Forums. ;)
Glad you joined friend. :cheer:
Hope you find what you are looking for, Meanwhile help 420 Spread Cannabis Awareness here.
We would all love the job of quality control :grinjoint:, Which makes me think about the judges of lets say the Cannabis Cup, Man that would be Awesome! How do they do that anyway? I mean to really tell how good a strain you have to let the HIGH run it coarse right? So you really can't smoke alot of different ones all at once right?
Now I'm Rambling... (Hawaiian Snow always does that to me.)
Great Members is what makes 420 stand alone you will see. :nomo:
Continue to :surf: the forums, Make yourself at home and Enjoy.
See you around. :yahoo:
:popcorn:

Thanks for the warm welcome CocoJoe, and The Weed. I love to surf the forums, just soaking up all the knowledge that is available... And making some great friends along the way is an added bonus.
I have been taking a very long look at LabRat420's no nute change thread lately, very interesting stuff their.
Hope to get something going in one or more of the legal states sometime in the future, just need to bring it all together(financially)... Oh well that is another conversation in its own. Time to medicate.

Back
Top Bottom