New To Vaporization

BudToker

Hey all, been readin' about these 'vaporizers' for a while now and decided to try one. Bought one at the local head shop called the "Aromacare II" made by a company in California.Used it tonight for the first time and was rather dissapointed. I think one problem was I didn't break the weed down into an almost powder consistency ? On reading the instructions that came with it, it mentions something called "vapor maker", anyone use this and if so does it do anything ?? Thanks for any reply or tips on the proper usage of these things !!

:peace:

I've never owned or operated a vap before, but from I have read on this site, if you don't go with the popular brand names, such as Vapor Bros, Volcano and others, you will be disappointed. I hear it's a total different kind of high, I mean don't except to be lifted like after you smoke a bowl.

BudToker said:
Hey all, been readin' about these 'vaporizers' for a while now and decided to try one. Bought one at the local head shop called the "Aromacare II" made by a company in California.Used it tonight for the first time and was rather dissapointed. I think one problem was I didn't break the weed down into an almost powder consistency ? On reading the instructions that came with it, it mentions something called "vapor maker", anyone use this and if so does it do anything ?? Thanks for any reply or tips on the proper usage of these things !!

:peace:
i bought an aromacare vape from my friend for 10 bucks and yeah it kinda sucks it isnt like other vaporizers. One of my friends has a vapor brothers and you get so high from it compared to the vapor brothers. I would suggest getting a good vaporizer its worth it

Back
Top Bottom