Newcomer Hello!

buckets1

I am in my 50's & am a retired law enforcement officer (policeman, correction officer and probation officer). I first smoked cannabis in high school but stopped when I got into law enforcement. Both my wife and I use cannabis for medicinal treatment of arthritis, type II diabetes, fibromyalgia, and lupus. I just purchased (probably too soon) a Coldfinger apparatus for extracting the TCH/CBD. I just received it today so I am studying real hard as to properly operate the device which I purchased from Eden Labs. My hoped are to make my own cannabis oil rub on joints and to cook with. I have already learned how to make cannabis butter. And I was curious if anyone could tell me what to do with the water that is left over after the butter making process? It is useful for anything? Any THC in the water vs. the butter? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

High buckets1, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

Cannabinoids are nearly insoluble in water, so as long as you do it correctly, the water left when you are done with your canna butter should contain next to nothing that you are going to want. But you can take a look here: 420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine ®, maybe you'll be able to find some additional info!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom