Nice to meet you all

veganchic

Hi. I am new to this site and using herb; I am now using a Magic Launch (launch box) vaporizer. It is much easier on my lungs than when I was smoking; I've only been using herb for a year. I am doing it for medical reasons. I did NOT smoke for over 20 years because my first experience, at age 16, was terrible b/c it was opiated hash. I didn't want to do it after that. I finally decided to try it again and am enjoying it's natural qualities for chronic pain.
I have had to be subjected to pharmaceuticals and injections for fibromyalgia. I just had cortisone shots last week and the side effects (I am still suffering from anxiety, stomach pains, IBS, anxiety, etc.) and am SO disgusted with the doctors and their philosophies on pills versus plants. I pray for the day when the laws are set in place in New Jersey so I can get the natural help I need so desperately to get relief for my pain. I also hope that my doctor works with me, as he stated, when the time comes. He is a neurologist; he is VERY pill oriented. He is slightly open to MM; he is very conservative.
Thanks for listening and nice to meet you. :) Gigi

Hopefully your governor will stop delaying MMJ in NJ. Peace

Back
Top Bottom