Nitrogen deficiency in flower

Bobby Blunt

I have a Barney's Pineapple Chunk 3wks into flower with a nitrogen deficiency, I went to Home Depot and picked up a bottle of "Alaska Fish Fertilizer" 5-1-1. The mix; Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2tsp/gal, Fox Farm Big Bloom 3Tbs/gal, Bush Doctor Bembe 1tsp/gal, Alaska Fish Fertilizer 3tsp/gal, and Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin 1.5ml. PH'd at 6.3 cut all the really bad leaves off, hope to see bounce back in 2 or 3 day's.

PineA_Ni_Def.JPG

I have a Barney's Pineapple Chunk 3wks into flower with a nitrogen deficiency, I went to Home Depot and picked up a bottle of "Alaska Fish Fertilizer" 5-1-1. The mix; Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2tsp/gal, Fox Farm Big Bloom 3Tbs/gal, Bush Doctor Bembe 1tsp/gal, Alaska Fish Fertilizer 3tsp/gal, and Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin 1.5ml. PH'd at 6.3 cut all the really bad leaves off, hope to see bounce back in 2 or 3 day's.

PineA_Ni_Def.JPG

Best of luck with her, she does look a little bit scared!
Let us know if she responds to some N.
Best of Buds
JB
:Namaste:

You got it, she's a little more uniform in color but her bud's are much smaller than the Blue Kush that's in flower too.

You got it, she's a little more uniform in color but her bud's are much smaller than the Blue Kush that's in flower too.

Foliar feeding corrects nutrient deficiencies faster than root absorption , mist top and under leaves to run off, maybe this is what your doing ... Im not sure. there is 3 times more stomata (leaf pores) in the under leaf than the top, a common mistake by growers is to not wet under the leaf. they just mist the top.

doing both should work wonders.

Mist with your tank water, but dilute it a little with pure water. Foliar feeds need to be a slightly lower E.C than the roots.

if HPS raise the lights before misting and lower again after leaves dry ...(if possible and easy to do.)

can foliar feed twice a day for 10 days.

Kelp (sea weed) and Fish both make excellent foliar sprays, and they work wonders with clones.

All the best with the grow

Back
Top Bottom