No bud for 30 days.

want1

Have to take a urine test tomorrow: Always get paranoid before one. Have passed many before by stopping smoking 4 to 7 days, and drinking a couple quarts of water. I haven't smoked for about 30 days, my metabolism is really high. I am super active, and burn up my food as soon as I eat it. I just don't get this I hear that weed can stay in someone's system for 30 days. I have been told by my sister who used to work at a testing facility, 4 to 7 days.
Even other sites say weed is out of your system in 4 to 7 days, even if you are a light every now and then smoker. Why do I read hear about people who fail and have stopped smoking for a couple of weeks.:Rasta:

Well many things affect it, such as metabolism, weight, not just when you last smoked but how frequently you smoke etc etc.. But you should be a-ok, I've passed a drug test 77 hours after i smoked before(was shocked as hell), true story.
Good luck anyway ;)

My metabolism is super fast; I can't even sit still most of the time, can't gain weight even if I try, I think I have negative body fat. HAHA. I just don't want to dilute too much and have the test refused.

Drink a couple cups of coffee in the morning, pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream piss and you should be good.
For what its worth it takes me about 2 months to get clean but I'm a big guy and smoke every day.

Back
Top Bottom