Not a new grower but not a Pro - Have? about tents,lights,cooling. Thanks

Grow604Life

I first started out 3 years ago, I had a 400 watt HPS/MH with a 6 inch aircooled hood. My main room was 6feet by 7 feet, I Had this going for about 2 years then i had to stop, I sold my 400 watt and for some reason got a 1000 watt HPS/MH with a 6 inch aircooled hood, The 1000 watt is brand new. Not only do i have the 1000 watt, i have 2 180 watt ExtremeFlower LEDs from Advanced LED, and i have a GrowLab 80, GrowLab 120, both new. I made my room bigger i have both tents in there, also have a place to clone, all in one room. ? is can i run the 1000 watt in the GrowLab 120 and keep the temps down, or should i go back to a 400 watt, put it in the 120 or should i buy more LEDs, a 400 watt ballast and bulb cost less then a 180 watt LED from Advanced LED, I know what i can do with a 400 watt in flower and i know what i can do with a 180 watt LED in veg but not flower with LEDs. I can put 1 or both 180 watt LEDs in the GrowLab 80 witch is 2 feet 7 by 2 feet 7 by 5 feet 11 tall, What should i put in the GrowLab 120 witch is 4 feet by 4 feet by 6 feet 7 tall, A 1000 watt HPS, 400 watt HPS, Or LEDs. I can plug in 120 volt, or 220 volts, so what should i do or use, This Bud is for my wife and I know one else. One more thing i have 5 babys in the GrowLab 80 under one 180 watt LED looking very good 8 days above ground in FFOF soil, someday will send pics. thanks for your time.

Re: Not a new grower but not a Pro. Have ??? about tents,lights,cooling. Thanks

Hi Grow604Life, welcome to 420mag

Is your current 1000w ballast dimmable? If so I you'll be good in the Growlab 120 because you can dim if heat becomes out of control. If you don't have a ballast, you may consider just purchasing a new ballast and using the rest of the equipment you have, to save money. We sell them on our website, or you can PM me if you want to work closer together.

Overall sounds like you're good to go, got some solid equipment. Definitely stick with the LED in the GL80, rock the 1000w in the GL120 and just make sure your ventilation is solid, and you should be good to go.

:Namaste:

Sorry not a dimmable, its a xtrasun HPS/MH, duel voltage 120 or 220. do not have a blower yet, will get one the end of next week.

Was thinking of getting a Can Fan RS6 HO 440 CFM. I have a sheet metal guy, maybe have him make a custom flange and blow air through the light and tent at same time, I live in the sticks so i can run the duct out side with a filter on the end to keep bugs and stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom