Nute burn flush question

BudManDan

Hello to all! I a noobie in my first grow. I am running a Ebb & Gro bucket system and am experienceing some nute burn so am flushing w/ just plain ph'd water. I read in another thread that to remedy nute burn to flush for 24 hours, back off the nutes a bit. My question is, do I do the flush the same as I would normally have the system run it's cycle? I was flooding 4 times per day for 15 minutes each flood. Any recomendations would be greatly appreciated. :peacetwo:

Re: Nute burn flush question....

Are you in veg or flower

and you didnt by chance give the full recommended dosage of nutes did ya?

Re: Nute burn flush question....

Hello XXUPINSMOKWXX and thanks for the reply! I am currently in veg 18/6. I got the clones the first of Oct and started giving just a touch of miricle grow as that was all I had on hand and knew that if they had roots, then they needed some nutes. Got some Floranova Grow and started giving that to them on Oct 16 @ approx 450 ppm (I picked up where I left off w/the MG). Finally got my E & G system and got it together and running on the 23rd of Oct. w/plants in it. Mixed nutes @ 600 ppm and everything seemed to be doing ok, still a little on the "light green" side so this past saturday (oct 30th), when I drained and flushed the res, I increased the nutes to 750 ppm and started to see some curling and brown edges. I had some spider mites that I treated w/AzaMax on Oct. 26th and thought I may have dowsed them a little bit much as had some run-off on the leaves....which l noticed and thought caused some brown spots on a few random leaves. Gave 2nd treatment on Oct. 29th and seen a few more brown spots develope but figured that it was due the the azamax. Got up yesterday and looked at the girls and about shit! Leaves starting to curl in new vegatation towards and at the top of plant. Started doing some research on here again to see what I could find out. Decided that I needed to flush everything and back off on nutes. I started the flush last night and will continue til tonight and then will start giving nutes again at a reduced rate....maybe back off to around 500 ppm unless someone recomends differently. My plants are White Widow and Ak-47. Is there a general "nute range" that these girls like? I could have screwed up w/ my last mix of nutes as well. Trying to figure out what I did so that I don't repeat it again! Damn this stuff can be stressful!

Back
Top Bottom