Nutrient Issue

Captain Kief

Hey guys,

I do have a grow Journal going just now, I'm about to update it tonight but i thought id make a quick post in here and hopefully get some quick help.

First grow and two out of my three plants are showing some sort of deficiency i think, no idea what though I've attached two pictures of my White Widow Auto her issue is progressing the fastest, the first picture was taken before work and the second was after

IMG_026434.JPG

IMG_027631.JPG

When i was watering her the other day i was a bit vigorous with the spray bottle and she fell over, over the last few days ive been propping her up with my hyrgo meter and she is standing on her own now but i don't know if this is a result of that.

The next picture is of my Cheese Auto, she has been growing the longest, in the picture there are two problems one small patch on the leaf in the middle and the discoloration of the leaf at the right, if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be really appreciated.

IMG_027831.JPG

P.S. Please ignore the white splodges on the leaves that is from the feed in the spray bottle

Back
Top Bottom