OG kush And Blue Dream?'s

Waikinbaik

This is not my first grow, but my first attempt at these two strains. Ive been growing some very good GDP along with some Great Grape Ape. How ever I got into a pinch and needed some clones ASAP so I picked up some OG kush And some Blue Dream. I have smoked the og before and realy like it, but only heard good things about the BD. As Im pretty familiar with how my purple stranis grow. I have no knoledge of how these will grow and or what they will like as far as feeding schedule. I do know the the BD needs to go for at least 10 weeks of flowering and is a great yeilder. Ive heard the OG will also produce well in the right conditions. If I could get any info on theses two for my grow it would be greatly apriciated.

Im growing an indoor set up with (2) 1000W lights over 20 plants.
running 3 gal buckets with CANA Coco media
GH Flora series nutes with there flora blend,floralicious plus, and flora necture.

If any one could give me a starting piont as far as ppm per stage would be great. I have heard that the OG likes ppm up around 1800 in the 6th week or so. The mix I was running on my purp was only about 1480.

Thanks again for any help, Waikinbaik.:tokin:

Re: OG kush And Blue Dream ????'s

WOW!! has no one grown either of these? I thought for sure I would get some feed back on the OG. Guess im just going to do what i do and see how it turns out.

whats up waik....i havent grow either although i currently have the kushberry which is a cross of og and blueberry...anywho if you want to reach 1800ppm in bloom i assume, your best bet is to start at 600ppm and bump the ppm 300 weekly .

gluck...

yah i was going to start at about 800 and work up. I just did a run a Headband which is OG crossed with Sour D. It came out prety good. Although niether is a purple there was a shit load of color in the buds. It had a very fruity smell, i always thought pinanple when it was growing. I did that run the same as my others and it might have been just the plant or me not feeding it what it wanted but I got about half of what i get with my GDP. This is why im asking anout the OG cause i dont want another run like that. So if I can ramp up these girls and get more out of them, with out burning them up then thats what im shooting for. I guess ill just have to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom