Ohio: Attorney General Rejects Ballot Language For Medical Marijuana

Here is a link to a well executed and balanced forum conducted for both a live and a radio audience from Sinclair Community College in Dayton Ohio. This forum is a recent one so it is a good illustratration of how the issues of Ballot Issue 3 have gelled. I most closely agree with Ian James (ResponsibleOhio Director) and Tonya Davis (advocate for medical marijuana).
This video is worth watching.

Ian James? Wow. He's a slick snake oil salesman. We have no confidence with that guy. He'd convince you to shoot yourself in the head.

Hey, that was not directed at you but your responses fit the mold. It seems I have hit a nerve and right on target. Yes you grow good and have fine product, do you give your product (medicine) to your clients or do you ask for donations, ha. If you really cared you would give it all away, selling for 560.00 is great if you can get it, good luck on that. If you are giving it all away I tip my hat to you.
I have spent over 30 years working for 2 major MFGR of tobacco product, not a wholesaler or a convenience store as you may be at and that is a fine job also. There are many MFGR's of brands of cigarettes that want to come into Ohio but have not shown that they can pay the taxes nor are they members of the MSA Agreement with the state in the 80's. Take a trot over to Indiana or Kentucky and have a look at the brands available there compared to Ohio, don't bark to me on your perceived thoughts of the industry, there is state minimum pricing on cigarettes, beer and wine. In Ohio cigarette pricing is about 20% more than in Indiana and Kentucky, why, taxes and state greed.
Yes my spelling is bad with a combination of rushing and not being as bright as you. My common sense has taken me a long way in life and I may be wrong..again. But with your attack it tells me that I am right on and close to the bone.
You can still continue to operate as you please once this issue passes.
I do not see why you are not working to move up in some of the operations that will be the big time commercial grows, you can start at the bottom and work your way up to manager of a grow, that should pay decent, do you have your degree in agriculture, yes, I assume. That is the way it works in the CPG - Commercial Packaged Goods business, I do not care if it is twinkies, cigarettes or just mustard and soon to be MJ. You seem to want something cut out just for you.
I am just a recreational kind of guy as well as old as dirt, this is probably the only chance that this will pass to see recreational MJ in Ohio in this decade.
Vote No on 2 and Yes on 3
Thank you
buddie.jpg

Hi, Jacob, I think they were implying that ResponsibleOhio may be paying individuals to sign up to these forums and post in favor of passing Issue 3 and voting "no" on 2, not implying that 420 Magazine is involved.

Back
Top Bottom