Okay - Here Goes!

Everything has been going as planned this week the runt freebie has gotten much taller so I topped her.All 3 are outside now enjoying this beautiful sunshine along with a good drink of fresh rainwater and nutes.Really anxious to see what the runt turns out like.The stalk is huge but still no signs of sex yet.I guess it could be a regular seed since it was a freebie but the rest were autofems.Still scratching my head on that one.Pics soon to come.

All 3 have been outside soaking up some sunshine as of here of lately! Just really happy I haven't killed them yet.The auto flower on the left in the front stayed under the pure bloom bulbs longer than the one on the right and did it make a difference you can see! Can anybody make a guess as to how much longer the auto's will go till harvest? My guess on the freebie runt will be later in the year maybe,heck I dont know.
DSCF3367_2_.JPG
DSCF3366_2_.JPG
DSCF3365_2_.JPG
DSCF3364_2_.JPG
DSCF3363_2_.JPG
DSCF3362_2_.JPG

Any ideas on what to do about the scraggly lower branches on the taller freebie? Maybe remove them or wait?

Well, the freebie runt turned out to be a male to the best of my knowledge so I tossed it.The 2 auto's are doing great so far.Just noticed today what I call the hairs on the buds are starting to turn amber.The leaves coming out from the buds have a almost frosty look in the sunlight that are very sticky and the smell is extremely strong.Reminds me of the first time I purchased a bag of skunk in the early 80's.The buds are popcorn size right now just hope they fill out some more but if they dont thats okay too.I have a strong sense of accomplishment right now that makes me wanna try and do better next time around.

Sorry about the lighting this morning but couldnt resist seeing the girls.I am gonna ask this question again since I got no response.Can anybody tell me a ballpark figure as to when they think these will finish.When I recieved these seeds it had no info at all from the seed bank.I dont want to go too long or cut it too short.Any help would be appreciated.
DSCF33941.JPG
DSCF33921.JPG
DSCF33903.JPG
DSCF33873.JPG
DSCF33882.JPG
DSCF33892.JPG

Get yourself a jewelers loupe and look at the tricomes, your girls will tell you when there ready :thumb: I have no experience with autos so can't really say any more. Lookin healthy in there :goodjob:

I really appreciate the jeweler loupe tip Mr Am4zin I will see if I can pick one up in town or online.Need to do some more research on reading the trichomes.

Stopped by the jewelery store yesterday and asked this young smoking hot chick about a jewelers loupe.At first she acted like she didnt know what I was talking about.To make a long story short and a few minutes of conversation about how she hated her job and so on and so on.Come to find out about it she graduated with my daughter and used to have sleepovers at my house!At this time I was feeling like a dirty old man.So, back to the reason why I was there the jewelers loupe.The young lady reached into her purse and gave me her personal 60x jewelers loupe for free.I thanked her and was on my home.Once back home I immediately checked the girls.I set up a bright shoplight overhead and started looking at the trichomes.As far as I can tell they all looked like a pin with a water drop on top really clear with no cloudiness or amber coloring anywhere.

Looked at the 2 auto's today and noticed something that looked like a seed calyx(I think thats the right terminology).Can this be possible?It had a white pistile coming out of it.Maybe I am over reacting.Also noticed a serious infestation of piss ants when checking the soil.So this will probably be the final day.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I apologize for the long delay in updates.My 2 autos did really good considering it was my first grow.I got around 2 1/2 oz.of dry awesome smelling smoke.After sitting in mason jars for about 2 months its begining to have a subtle smell of chocolate.Buds have gotten much stickier but the taste through a pipe is a little less to be desired.I owe that to probably the miracle grow which I will never ever use again.I have a couple of Blackberry girls that I am going completely organic and 1 clone I took from my friends sour desiel. I will post some pics of those a little later today.Sorry again for dragging my feet.Peace

Back
Top Bottom