Opening Cannabis Dispensery

stanclemente

Hi ,

Where I live the nearest cannabis dispensery is a 1/2 hour drive away but that is not a problem for me bacuase I rarely buy from there it is very exspensive , but my question is could some one dirrect me into how to go about opening one in my area ,I have a business area in mind away from schools and heavy traffic pefect actually, any links or comment would be appreciated thanks:peace:

You should look that up on www.canorml.org thats probably the best place to start. I don't think there's that much red tape at this point because there's not much gov't influence. Since the feds stil consider it illegal

if it's san diego let me know if you need help I'm a carpenter I did some work for the OBD heplping them get started

where in california are we talking here?

awesome! i live in the oc.. keep us updated on the news if things go well :) Thumbs up on the idea.

what is the cost of start one up.......

nycncj said:
what is the cost of start one up.......

I am not sure yet but from what I have read so far they advise you to consult with certain attorneys and that part spell mucho from what I can remember, today I will do some home work and maybe go to the closet one here and see if they can save me time and research :smokin:

I am still checking into this but am wondering if I can start off with the delivery service at first, is there anyone here involved with this stuff that can send me in the right direction , seems like I have been going in circles but then again I not been putting as much effort into it, since Ihave started back working Waaannnnnnnnn ok thanks :allgood:

stanclemente said:
I am still checking into this but am wondering if I can start off with the delivery service at first, is there anyone here involved with this stuff that can send me in the right direction , seems like I have been going in circles but then again I not been putting as much effort into it, since Ihave started back working Waaannnnnnnnn ok thanks :allgood:

Go to www.215420.com and find a delivery service and contact them. Good luck! :peace:

Good luck to ya man ! People need this type of service . I just wish it were possible here . ........:hmmmm: By the way .......lower your fonts just a little .....looks like you're yelling at us .....:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom