Oral Clear - What is this for?

TestNegative

High to all our 420 friends!

I hope you had a high weekend.

I wanted to remind you that swab testing is on the rise. I have many people just like you call me to say that they are being swab tested for situations like random drug tests, accidents on the job or to increase your insurance premium.

Don't get caught off guard. We have a product that is quick and efficient, made for these exact kinds of situation. The Oral Clear gum. This product works within 30 seconds. You can't get any faster than that. Don't leave this kind of thing to chance when the solutions so simple.

I just wanted to remind you that TestNegative has a staff that is very knowledgeable, not just about the Clear Choice product line but also testing methods. We can help you find the right product for your situation.

TestNegative can be reached by phone at 1.866.900.5656 or is e-mail at support@testnegative.com

Check back next wednesday for our next posting!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state

Why would I need the Oral Clear?

High to all our 420 friends!

I wanted to remind you that swab testing is on the rise. I have many people just like you call me to say that they are being swab tested for situations like random drug tests, accidents on the job or to increase your insurance premium.

Don't get caught off guard. We have a product that is quick and efficient, made for these exact kinds of situation. The Oracl Clear gum. This product works within 30 seconds. You can't get any faster than that. Don't leave this kind of thing to chance when the solutions so simple.

I just wanted to remind you that TestNegative has a staff that is very knowledgeable, not just about the Clear Choice product line but also testing methods. We can help you find the right product for your situation.

TestNegative can be reached by phone at 1.866.900.5656 or is e-mail at support@testnegative.com

Check back next Monday for our next posting!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws

Back
Top Bottom